Helping customer contact centres to efficiently and effectively manage their first line electoral calls
Xpress WebReg is an Intranet read only Xpress Register access solution.
What does Xpress WebReg do?
- It is deployed via the Intranet making it an attractive solution for those authorities wanting to provide an easy to use, web based, read only solution to their customer contact centres
- Enables contact staff to add new applications and automatically determines whether to send up the application to IER-DS or generate an invitation to register (within the Xpress Register)
- Allows contact staff to confirm the electors' registration status, provide elected members details and confirm the electors' polling place
- Allows contact staff to generate applications and correspondence directly or have them auto forwarded to the Document queue for processing by the ERO (permission based)
- Allows the ERO to set up the user permissions to ensure contact staff have the appropriate access to the application