Keeping you in control of your Count
The Xpress Count module lets you stay in full control of the Count.
So what can the Xpress Count do?
- Operates in both a networked and non-networked environment
- Manages the recording of ballot paper accounts and ballot verification figures
- Provides mini count functionality
- Centralises the Count through the provision of on-screen overviews, showing the status of each stage of the Count from verifying through to declaring the result
- Produces an extensive range of reports and notices in both MSWord® and Crystal® such as Ballot Verification, Declaration as to Result of Poll, Summary of Results, Turnout etc.
- Provides a detailed results display screen, which includes ward overviews, vacant seats, political balance and in-depth scrolling results screens that show the votes cast and the percentages
- An automated feature that publishes results directly to Council website is available to all modern.gov customers