How is information gathered on this site used?
The primary purpose of the site is for marketing purposes for the business. It also allows interested visitors to submit their details electronically for future correspondence about our services. We may also analyse information gathered to determine what is most effective about our site, to help us identify ways to improve it. If data is used for any other purposes, we will describe these to you at the point we collect the information. ERS does not pass the data on to third parties.
What information is gathered via this site?
Information in this site is gathered in two ways: indirectly (for example, through our site’s technology); and directly (for example through information that you enter). Examples of information we collect indirectly are your internet (IP) address which is automatically collected and is placed in our internet access logs, and the date and time of when you access the site. Examples of information collected directly are the details you may enter in order for us to be able to communicate with you.
How long will we keep this information?
We will only keep information for as long as it is needed for the purposes described when it was collected. The information will not be kept for longer than legislation permits. You may also request that your information is removed, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the address below.
Access to your details
You have the right to request personal information held and to have any inaccurate information, such as your name or contact details, corrected. Such requests should go to the data controller i.e. the client on whose behalf ERS is conducting this electoral project. You may also contact the ERS Data Protection Officer via email@example.com, but please be aware that there may be a delay while your request is forwarded to the relevant client.
Will we share this information with outside parties?
The information is not given to the client on whose behalf ERS is administering the electoral project unless contractually or legally required. ERS will not otherwise disclose personal information unless required by law, that is if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website. ERS will not sell individual information.
What security controls are in place?
We want you to be secure when visiting our site and we are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so. ERS has physical security in our facilities to protect against the loss, theft, misuse, or alteration of information. There are also different layers of security implemented throughout our website platform, for example hardware and application firewalls; intrusion detection systems; and SSL encryption.
Copyright © 2004-2018 Electoral Reform Services Limited. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of ERS. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of ERS or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of ERS, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices
1. The email you have received is confidential to the addressee. If you are not the addressee you are not permitted to use or copy the email or its attachments nor may you disclose the same to any third party. If it has been sent to you in error please notify us as soon as possible.
2. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in the message are personal and may not be attributed to any of the following:
Electoral Reform Services Limited (ERS)
Membership Engagement Services Limited (MES)
Xpress Software Solutions Limited (Xpress)
Shaw and Sons Limited
3. The e-mail message has been cleared for Viruses and Content by MailMarshal Email Content Filter. Mailmarshal does not scan outbound emails as we have sophos antivirus installed on each endpoint which should pick up a virus before it’s attached to an email. We endeavour to exclude viruses from our data but it is the obligation of the recipient to check any attachments for viruses.
4. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. We will try to deliver the emails securely over TLS. If TLS is not accepted by the receiving SMTP server its then sent in plain text. ERS, MES, Xpress and Modern Mindset do not accept responsibility for changes made to messages after they have been sent.
5. Electoral Reform Services (ERS) is a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 2263092.
6. Membership Engagement Services (MES) is a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 5872670. It is a business of ERS.
7. Xpress Software Solution (XSSL) is a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 4152280. It is a business of ERS.
8. Modern Mindset is a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 02208130. It is a business of XSSL.
9. Shaw and Sons is a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 176653. It is a business of ERS
10. ERS, MES, Xpress, Modern Mindset and Shaw and Sons’ registered offices are at: The Election Centre, 33 Clarendon Road, London, N8 0NW.
Some ERS websites use Google Analytics cookies, which allow us to collect information such as the browser, operating system and screen resolution used, the pages you visit on our website, an anonymised version of your IP address, and your location (country only). This information helps us to improve the usability and performance of the website. These Google Analytics cookies are first party cookies (i.e. only placed by ERS websites) and may persist on your computer for up to two years. The anonymous information collected is sent to Google so that we can use their analytics reporting tools. We do not send personally identifiable information to Google. For more information on how Google uses the data we send them, please see https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
If you do not want Analytics to be used by your browser, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out add-on from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Examples of Google Analytics cookies include _ga, _gid, __utma, __utmb etc.
On webpages that include videos, there are third party cookies placed by vimeo.com, we cannot show videos without these.