Electoral Management Software
Our electoral management software meets the changing needs of electoral services teams.
We specialise in the delivery of electoral management software and apps. Our fully integrated software solutions are designed to meet the changing needs of busy electoral services teams, who need integrated solutions to help them manage their registration and election needs.
You can procure our software as individual products or an integrated package:
- Xpress Register – the electoral registration system of choice for local authorities
- Xpress Management – the most functional, robust election management solution on the market
- Xpress Scan – the most comprehensive scanning application on the market
- WebReg – the cost-effective way to enable your customer contact centres to manage your first line electoral registration enquiries
- Xpress Connect – the most advanced, secure and managed gateway to enabling you to integrate your electoral data into your Councils ‘Tell us once’ services.
All our systems are innovative, logical by design and simple to use, with comprehensive support and training for our customers. We hold two national user groups each year, where we review our software service, capture customer feedback and discuss future developments.
We continually challenge ourselves to deliver progressive products and new functionality, helping electoral administrators save time and money. By collaborating with our clients and integrating with other companies in the ERS Group, we innovate in ways that others cannot.
Why use Xpress software?
- Logical by design and simple to use
- Exceptional training and support from people who really understand your needs (many of our team are former Heads or Managers of Electoral Services)
- Integrated software which automates processes that are currently time consuming
- Xpress software is GDPR compliant, with an integrated GDPR cleansing tool
- All sensitive correspondence can be sent in the AES 256 zip encryption standard
- Trusted by over half of the UK’s local authorities.